YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 6 May 2016

The Power Of Makeup.

Hey lovelies!

If you haven't heard of this sort of 'trend' I guess you could call it then you must have been under a rock! I first came across it by Nikkie Tutorials who did a video and bloody loved the concept behind it (I actually think it was her that came up with the whole thing as well, but don't quote me on that) and I thought I'd do my own post on it. If you haven't seen Nikkie's The Power of Makeup video I'll link it here. Another one that's definitely worth checking out is Patrick Starrr's which I'll link here. Watch them, honestly, they are worth a watch!


Okay, so for anyone who doesn't know - I have sparse brows, they don't grow even if I leave them to do so for years, I have red and blotchy skin, it's incredibly dry, my lips are uneven and my skin is also recovering from acne, my eyes are small without makeup on them and my skin in general ain't great. Are these insecurities of mine? Somewhat. Are they the reason I wear makeup? No! 



Makeup is fun for me and I absolutely love it, I'd rather wear makeup and express my creativity than not. It's just something that's a part of me, I don't wear it to impress anyone and I certainly don't use it to 'lie' about what I really look like under it all, haha. I am SO fed up with all this "this is why you take a girl swimming on the first date" shit, just because you, men, are insecure about yourself. Obviously we don't look like what we do with makeup on but who the fuck cares?! 

I thought I'd also add in a couple of pics of the completed makeup.




Thank you for reading! 

Remember to just be yourself and express yourself however the fuck you want to! Don't let anyone dull your sparkle,

Other places to find me:

My facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/rachelgarmentmua
Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rachelgarment
email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com

x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment