YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Getting Ready For a Night Out Routine.

Hey lovelies!

I thought for todays post I'd write about my routine I have (and have had ever since I was about 16) for a night out and all my prep.

The night before my night out I'll make sure whatever I want to wear is clean, dry, ironed etc and lay it out so I know it's definitely there. Generally I've planned my outfit like a week in advance, haha! I like to have beers and a can (or two) of monster in too so that I know I've got something to drink whilst I get ready.

The morning of my night out I'll be up relatively early, have a playlist of some sort for getting ready sorted and my makeup brushes all washed. Whenever I go out it's normally to Cathouse in Glasgow, haha, and I don't really end up leaving till about half 9/10 so I pretty much have all day to do whatever.

I'll always go for a bath as early as I can so I can let my hair air-dry after washing it. I use these products religiously in my bath:




Once my baths over with I'll make sure I've eaten something pretty heavy - like pasta or pizza to make sure my stomachs full. I'll keep my skin on my face moisturised right up until I'm ready to put my makeup on - I have very dry, dehydrated skin so this helps to make my makeup go on perfectly. This one is my favourite for doing it (and free since it's a prescription moisturiser, even better ha!)


I'll also moisturise my body using the first one or my Soap & Glory Righteous Butter.

Next I'll move on to my makeup after a world of lazing around then it's onto styling my hair and finally the outfit and predrinks!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Next one will be my hair/makeup/outfit for a standard night out!

Thanks for reading,

Other places to find me:

Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rachelgarment
my other blog - itsok4ytonotbeok.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment