YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 21 May 2016

#IAmFreedom Awards Entry

Hey lovelies!

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's post. If you didn't see it check this link here.

Anyway, this is just a quick post to let you know I have a new youtube video up! The link is here. It's my 'Signature Look' for the I Am Freedom Makeup Awards, the sister company of Makeup Revolution. This is just the first round and it may get me no where but I just wanted to try it anyway and jump into something new.
For anyone else that's interested here is a link to the website so you can see the entry requirements and how to enter/what to do for yourself!

For anyone that doesn't know me my signature look is generally a really dark smokey eye with highlighted skin and a nude lip. So something similar to this:



Anyway, everyone keep your fingers crossed for me and hope that I get somewhere with it! Thanks for reading :)

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com

x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment