YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 23 May 2016

Lip Lovin' - TAG.

Hey lovelies!
So, I was searching for tags to do since I was just super in the mood for one and I found this one on this blog and I am a total lip product addict so I figured why not! :)
1. What was the first lipstick you ever owned?
Oh man, honestly I don't even really remember, how sad is that?! I do remember always stealing my mums makeup and that probably included lipsticks, haha! 
2. Which lip product has been the biggest disappointment?
Uhm, probably the Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Black Cherry, reason being that I thought it would be an awesome dupe for a MAC lipstick (I think it's called Dark Side) and it just wasn't, the pigment was no where near as strong.
3. Which lipstick is your holy grail product?
Definitely any liquid lip by Jeffree Star. I have a post coming up on two more colours I got and adore, plus this review on Redrum by him. The formula is perfect and they are unbelievably long lasting - what is there not to like?
4. Roughly how many lipsticks do you own?
If I actually say this, all of you that are reading have to not judge me, ok? Ok? So I have roughly between 29 - 34 lipsticks (I cant quite remember if I've thrown out the extra 5 so that's why I'm saying that, but definitely 29)
5. If you could only ever have 3 lip products for the rest of your life, which 3 would they be and why?
Jeffree Star Velour liquid lipstick in Redrum because it's the perfect red of my whole life and existence and everyone else's existence with the most perfect formula, MAC's Velvet Teddy because it's the perfect nude and it's a very comfortable matte formula from them and probably Illamasqua ESP lipstick because it's bright purple and makes me feel like a beautiful alien princess when I wear it, tbh.
6. Matte or glossy?
Matte, all the way. 
7. Which is the most expensive lipstick you own?
Probably my Illamasqua lipsticks. I think they're roughly 18-19 quid each so that's a lot, haha!
8. What is the cheapest lippie in your collection?
Probably a L'OReal one tbh.
9. What is your favourite non lipstick lip product?
Honestly I don't know, does lipliner count?? If so, that.
10. What non traditional lip colour would you love to see come into fashion?
BLACK HONEY! I love black lips and I love rocking them (I also think anyone can rock them) but I hate the stigma that comes with it (goth, emo etcetc)
Well, that's my tag over! I tag anyone that has a blog and fancies doing this too!
I hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for reading!
If you would like to read some more, why don't you check out my most viewed posts ever? Here, here and here.
Other places to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment