YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Everyday Glam Makeup.

Hey there!

I wanted to do a little post on the makeup I do whenever I feel a bit meh, can't be bothered going full on glam but want to look good and lift myself up a little. 
It's basically quite glam whilst still being wearable and there's aspects (such as the blinding highlight) that you could leave out to wear everyday to school, work, college etc!


This is the look!

For the face I used:

Illamasqua Skinbase in 5
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
Anastasia Contour Kit in Light
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour palette in light
MAC Pigment in Vanilla


For the Eyes/Brows/Lips I used:

Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown,
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal palette in light
MAC eyeshadows in Wedge & Concrete
Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma,
Illamasqua Gel Liner in Infinity
Rimmel Exaggerate Mascara
Illamasqua Lipstick in Box



So, this is the makeup look. I really love it!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Other places to find me:

Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rachelgarment
my other blog - http://itsok4ytonotbeok.blogspot.co.uk/

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment