YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 16 April 2016

REVIEW: Makeup Revolution Highlight Palette in Radiance.

Hey lovelies! 

So if you know me personally, you'll know that I am a total highlighter junkie! I am obsessed with dewy, glowing skin and highlights just make my absolute life. It's my favourite part of putting makeup on tbh! So when I seen the Makeup Revolution Radiance palette I jumped right on that, 3 highlighters for 8 pounds seemed pretty amazing to me!

Here it is:



The packaging is very pretty, black and sleek with gold writing - the usual for most Makeup Revolution products. I love their packaging. There's also a massive mirror which is always useful so in the fact this is quite travel friendly I give that an A+. However, here are the swatches of the highlights..


For a total highlighter junkie, these just aren't cutting it for me unfortunately.. I love really, really shimmery - almost making your skin look like it's oily sort of highlights and these just aren't like that. However for your makeup kit or for someone who's new to highlight and wants something subtle, these are perfect.

Overall I'd give them about a 6/10. They are pretty colours, just not out there enough for me. Will continue to use in my kit though!


I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!

x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment